Thursday, September 10, 2015

Get Your Rock On!

Hi everyone, it's me again!

For tonight's assignment I would like for you all too look over these few fun videos which review what we went over in class the past two days. These videos are not only entertaining, but will help you to remember some of the tricky concepts with their clever songs. When you come into class tomorrow I would like for each of you to answer the following questions. 

Questions:
  1. What is the name of the longest side of a right triangle?
  2. What is the correct formula used when using the Pythagorean theorem? 
  3. What should you not forget when writing the volumes unit of measure? 
Videos:
Try to have some fun while viewing these videos! One last thing is that I would like for parent involvement in this assignment.  Between my students and their parents I would like for you all to come up with your own personal song about the same two topics I gave videos for.  Have some fun with this and try not to rock out too hard! 

Miss Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment