Thursday, September 10, 2015

Welcome Everyone!

                                               Hello!

     My name is Miss. Miller and welcome to my blog. This is my educational blog that our seventh grade math classroom will be using from here on out.  This blog is to be used to allow better interaction between my students, parents, and myself.  The blog itself will allow for open conversation and questions while doing homework.  As well as using this for posting important homework and or tips.  

     Parents, feel free to approach me in class or on this blog about anything that may be puzzling you while trying to help your student.  Everything is more complicated in today's day and age, so do not be shy.  Another thing is that I will be posting important dates on here as a reminder for parents, such as due dates, conference dates, or anything else.  I am always happy to help you with any concerns about your students also.


     Now that that is out of the way.... IT'S TIME TO BLOG!


Miss Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment